Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hijab_ Fashion_ Scarf_ Style_ for Women



Hijab_ Fashion_ Scarf_ Style_ for Women



 Here are exposed Hijab fashion & Style for Muslim Women, Actually Hijab is a Muslim dress.Which are cover there head from another unknown people. A Hijab can be worn in so many Trendy or Traditional ways, here I will try to display some style for wearing hijab. Traditionally, hijab style is similar to wearing a pashmina shawl. There are varieties of fabrics, colors and prints that are used to complement hijab fashion, and it is worn with altered methods of casing. While looking for a hijab you can go for under scarves that set off the outer cover. It is your liking for colors and print that is reflected in the scarves. In hijab fashion, the colors of the scarves are also strong-minded by seasons or the occasion. Many hijabs are decorated with pins to hold fabric in place.




www.fashion6279lifestyle.blogspot.com








www.fashion6279lifestyle.blogspot.com

 Coming back for new  picture

Others blog

I Know Fashionable Design and all other images, or designs in this Blog are copyright of their respective owners. I collect this image from another site through search engine and other source. Please, Contact with me if you think I breach copyright act. I'll reply As soon as Possible , Thanks to your Support and Visiting My blog.
Give your opinion.................................About this blog or contact with me-----01911457792

No comments: